- “I have been going here for years and they always take the best care. They have amazing customer service at their front desk and rest of their staff. Dr. Zaugg is always a joy to see and makes going to the dentist more enjoyable!” -N.E.
- “My entire family have been seeing Dr. Zaugg and his team for the last 12 years and we cannot say enough good things about them. They have always been conscientious, caring, helpful, and fun. We would highly recommend Dr. Zaugg to anyone in the Billings area wanting the best possible care from the best possible people.” -J.S.
- “The whole staff is friendly and gets to know my family personally. Dr. Zaugg has been my dentist for years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Laser cavity fillings are the best, my kids don’t know any different.” -P.H.
- “Dr. Zaugg is the best dentist I have ever had. He is friendly, fast, and no pain what so ever. Best experience I have ever had at a dentist.” -L.H.C.
- “I have been coming here for a number of years and have had only the best experiences! Kathy and Dr. Zaugg are so welcoming and I look forward to coming here for check-ups.” -H.B.
The best way to thank Dr. Zaugg is to write a review
14:28 24 Oct 19
The staff is so helpful—-especially helping me with my computer queries - it makes a visit here a real pleasure. And also - pretty important- really skillful dentistry practiced here!read more
14:05 22 Oct 19
As always, Traci was friendly and gentle cleaning my teeth. I passed with flying colors. Dr Zaugg thoroughly examined my teeth noting any changes. Awesome experience and I look forward to my 6 month cleaning.read more
21:53 11 Sep 19
Best dentist office ever. From doctor Zaugg and all the staff. I will never change dentist office because of the excellent care. I now like to go get my teeth cleaned. 🙂read more
03:44 01 Sep 19
I have been going to Dr. Zaugg for several years and he always looks out for you. He is very honest and does what he can to make you feel comfortable. All his staff is very respectful and friendly. They take the time to get to know you and make you feel welcome. The front desk lady Kathy is an absolute angel! She makes you feel welcome the moment you open the door. She makes sure you are all set before you leave and is ready to answer any question you throw at her. I would highly recommend Dr. Zaugg to everyone.read more
18:12 26 Aug 19
I’ve seen Dr. Zaugg for several different dental procedures, from cavities to retainers, and I find him to be an excellent dentist. He and his staff are very kind and make you feel at ease. He is thorough but very gentle and he takes the time to explain everything he is doing. I would highly recommend him!read more
15:18 19 Aug 19
Great office! Friendly staff, thorough and professional. Traci is a fantastic hygienist and a joy to see every 6 months. 😁read more
19:40 07 Aug 19
I am not a big fan of dental procedures and tended to become quite nervous before appointments. Since returning to Billings I have been a patient of Dr. Zaugg - he has managed to put me at ease and actually listens to any concerns I may have. I appreciate that procedures are thoroughly explained and understood. The entire staff is always pleasant, accommodating and professional.read more
02:51 06 Aug 19
Dr. Zaugg performed 3 implants on two of my teenage children and two bridges on a third teenager, all with fantastic results! Each patient received individualized attention and care. His attention to detail and precision shows in all of their smiles. He has a state of the art office and the latest technology. We traveled several hours for each visit and the outcomes have been well worth the time. I highly recommend Dr. Zaugg and his staff for any dental work!read more
22:05 04 Aug 19
If I could give 6 stars I would. I got two bridges done by Dr. Zaugg my senior year of high school. I was going to have implants done but he suggested bridges with new materials. I love my teeth! The process was comparatively painless and faster than implants. He also trimmed my gums making my teeth the golden ratio. Again, I love my teeth and I have a 10/10 smile thanks to Dr. Zaugg!read more
22:32 17 Jul 19
Best dental office and staff anywhere! Dr. Zaugg is very personable and has taken care of all of my needs. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. I love the receptionist out front as well! Everyone is friendly and great to work with.read more
16:54 12 Jul 19
I love Dr. Zaugg and staff. Great place. Close to my place so idea location. Traci is my favorite person in the world. She’s also a hygienist, the best ever.read more
17:39 05 Jul 19
I've been a life long patient of these guys! They're the best. The staff at the front desk is so welcoming, and the office environment is awesome. Love Dr. Zaugg and his hygienists!read more
20:53 17 Jun 19
Dr. Zaugg and his friendly staff have been taking care of my family and myself for the last 13 years. I would not go anywhere else. He is kind, compassionate and has a gentle touch. My kids are grown up now and they still go see him. Thanks Dr. Zaugg for your great care!read more
16:54 12 Jun 19
Have had multiple procedures from fillings to cleanings and have always been treated wonderfully! Everyone in the office is super polite and friendly! Dr. Zaugg does a great job during procedures, i never feel any pokes or discomfort. Highly recommend!!read more
16:28 11 Jun 19
Dr. Zaugg is great. My entire family loves the people and environment. Their work is the best. I would recommend them to everyone.read more
15:07 09 Jun 19
Thank you Dr. Spencer Zaugg for the excellent and professional treatment I have received as a patient of yours. Not only have you been friendly, and answered any questions I have had, your staff has also been friendly and pleasant. Your skills and professionalism are excellent. As a patient, I have never felt like you were performing any procedure that was unnecessary. You are one of the most honest and trustworthy dentist I have ever known. In addition, your equipment is state of the art. I cannot say enough good things about you. In all of my visits, whether it was for an implant or a filling, I came away feeling that the procedure was the best that could be done. I highly recommend Dr. Zaugg without any reservation.read more
14:52 09 Jun 19
Dr. Zaugg has been my dentist for the past 16 years. He recently placed my 2nd implant. I have been very satisfied with the work he has done and completely trust his recommendations for my dental care.read more
14:18 07 Jun 19
Dr. Zaugg and his staff are very kind, considerate, and compassionate. I have been a patient for over 15 years. I completely trust his work and have been extremely and completely satisfied. He and his staff go the extra (many) miles to make me feel at ease. He has integrity, honesty, and very dedicated to his work. I wholeheartedly highly recommend him to anyone seeking the best complete care for your smile, and teeth. He is simply THE BEST BILLINGS DENTIST of our time.read more
22:17 06 Jun 19
Dr. Zaugg is a great dentist. The staff is friendly and professional. I have always enjoyed my visits. I got an implant placed by Dr. Zaugg years ago, it was painless and has given me no problems in the more than 7 years I have had it. Overall, highly recommend.read more
21:05 05 Jun 19
Dr. Zaugg's office is a welcoming and friendly environment. Dr. Zaugg is professional, warm, and personable. His team is kind, courteous, and helpful. I am confident in their abilities to address my dental concerns, and as a mom of two young boys, I appreciate how the staff has an uncanny way of making them feel at ease.read more
- “Dr. Zaugg has been my dentist for years, the staff and facility have always been top notch.” -C.C.
- “Very happy with Dr. Zaugg and all of the staff. I would highly recommend.” -L.E.
- “I love Dr. Zaugg! He’s awesome! The dental hygienists are also amazing!” -C.M.
- “I highly recommend Dr. Zaugg! He has gone above and beyond with my recent root canal/crown- even meeting me at his office on a Friday to look at my painful tooth! His staff are professional and friendly, always greeting me by name. It makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience!” -K.L.Y.
- “I was nervous getting a tooth implant, however Dr. Zaugg and staff made the procedure quick, painless, and stress free.” -N.V.
- “I arrived from Idaho to have additional work done on my implants. The office staff and dental assistants were their usually very friendly and fun loving selves. Doctor Zaugg entered and was his usual friendly, professional self. He clearly explained what we were going to do today and how long it would take. Doctor worked quickly and kept mw pain free! He really is a great dentist!” -D.M.
- “This was my first visit to Dr. Zaugg. I had to have a molar extracted because, after 2 years of trying everything to save it, nothing worked. I would rather take a beating than see “oral surgeon” type people, but I have never had a more personable, friendly, explain as they went, staff ever. (Oh…….I am 63, so have had a lot of dental work done.) Dr. Zaugg pulled my tooth, scraped infection from around the jaw bone, and then put bone grafting “stuff” around the bone. They drew my blood before starting the procedure and used my plasma to mix with “stuff” for the bone grafting. They also used my serum which they smashed into a rubbery substance to cover the hole and sutured it to my gums. Dr. Zaugg explained that this was a new procedure that they had been using since last spring, and that by using my own blood, healing time was reduced. I would absolutely recommend this clinic and staff to anyone. They were the personable type of people that you would invite to supper.” -J.O.
- “Thank you Marsha and Dr. Zaugg for making me feel comfortable, esp. since I have a fear of needles (esp those going in my mouth!). Thank you.” -M.M.
- “Trust is the blanket that covers other important aspects of choosing a dental profession. We like the location, the people, the office, the availability of scheduling options, the flawless way our insurance and payments are handled and most importantly the expert care we are provided on every level… and on top of it all is the trust that it will remain the same every time we come back. Dr. Zaugg treats me, my sons, my mother and brother, he has also helped foreign students attending MSUB who have needed care and I have been confident to recommend to the office. We consider ourselves very lucky to have the luxury of a team like Dr. Zaugg has on our side.” -R.G.
- “I love this dental practice! They totally have the patient’s well-being at heart. When I go, they already have a pillow for my head, because they know it makes me more comfortable. They are caring and kind and Dr. Zaugg is the best dentist I have ever been to! He really is a professional. I make a big boo-boo and came on the wrong day, but they fit me in anyway. The hygienist and receptionist are so sweet and friendly. I tell everyone I know about this dental office!” -M.H.
- “I’ve been going to Dr. Zaugg for several years now and just recently took my two little boys in for their very first visit. We were a little nervous because H is 3 ½ and B is 1 ½ . They both have special needs however H is pretty good about getting his teeth brushed, not usually so good about having people in his space. But Traci did great at making H feel comfortable and he even allowed her to polish and clean his teeth. B has a lot of anxiety and a rare disorder but the staff and Dr. Zaugg were able to get a look in his mouth to determine if we had anything to be concerned with yet. Chantelle and the dentist were very patient with B as he squirmed and protested and eventually they were able to get a good look. We were even more relieved when Dr. Zaugg stated that he had dealt with B’s syndrome and even his platelet disorder. He is the first doctor to even know what any of what we were talking about was. That was a HUGE relief and put us right at ease. We’ll definitely continue care with this dentist and his staff and trust them completely with our little ones. Great job!” -B.H.
- “This was the best experience I have ever had with a dentist since I moved to Billings. I am so grateful to our friend who referred me to Dr. Zaugg. High quality service, always friendly and aware of patients’ fears and concerns. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Zaugg is excellent, as usual, very professional and very thorough and understanding. If you are scared, like me, he will put you completely at ease and so will his staff. All my family changed with him and we are all happy. Thanks Doc! I would definitely recommend everyone to this dentist.” -S.B.
- “Dr. Zaugg, and his staff of caring employees, really put in the effort to make you feel welcome and safe. I’ve been to other local dentists who tried to do this also but weren’t very convincing, it feels genuine and certainly appears so. I had all my wisdom teeth removed today. I was nervous and a bit scared. But Dr. Zaugg and the two women (hygienists) working beside him, truly put me at ease. He made certain I felt no pain and worked patiently and diligently to remove each tooth. It was over before I realized. Three huge molars, wedged deep! I’m no spring chicken; these teeth had been with me for a long time and were fully formed. All I can say is wow! I put this off for years, partly because I was waiting for the right moment, and the right person and Dr. Zaugg and staff came through flawlessly. So if you have a fear of the dentist, or need assurance that things aren’t as bad as they seem, then don’t hesitate to make an appointment. The front office staff are very helpful, polite, witty, disaming, respectful, and professional. Plus, and added bonus is that you’ll probably not find a more affordable dentist in Billings. Even without insurance fees were 30-50% lower than the other 2 dentists I had visited for checkups and estimates. I’m proud of myself for finally following through, and grateful for this good feeling they have left me with.” -A.A.
- “I love Dr. Zaugg and my hygienist, and as a dental “coward” that says a lot! They have made the dental experience very comfortable. Thank you for your great service!” -M.M
- “Dr. Zaugg is professional and gentle. I spent an hour and a half in the chair for tow crowns. No pain or discomfort.” -T.M.
- “Chantelle and Dr. Zaugg did an amazing job with my kids. We didn’t have to stress out about it and it was perfect experience for my 3 year old.” -R.B.
- “I am so grateful to have found Dr. Zaugg and his staff. I recently moved from Missoula and the experience here has been far superior to my past dental experiences. Today I had a crown and I filling and Marcia and Dr. Zaugg were a perfect team; I was not in pain during the procedure or afterward. It is the evening now and the numbness has worn off and I feel fine. Thank you.” -H.H.
- “I hate going to the dentist, but I make myself go every six months, the hygienist and dentist listened to my concerns about a couple of sensitive teeth and were careful to avoid them while still doing an excellent job. After my cleaning I did the zoom whitening and Marsha was very gentle and did a great job. I will definitely be back for my next cleaning.” -H.M.
- “I had a cleaning and x-ray films done today with Traci. She was very professional and paid very close attention to the way that she cleaned my teeth. She checked with me periodically to see how I was doing and gave appropriate home care advice for y particular concerns. I felt she showed a level of concern and care for me as a patient. The office was very neat, clean and very welcoming.” -N.J.
- “I had the best experience ever with Dr. Zaugg. I traditionally do not numb well and he listened to me! He did a different type of block and for the first time ever, I was anxiety free during a dental procedure! Super friendly and helpful assistance at the front desk by Kathy!” -L.M.
- “I am a coward when it comes to dentist’s and my teeth. Dr. Zaugg and all of his staff are the best! They helped me feel comfortable from the get go and now I don’t have butterflies or fears when I come to get my teeth cleaned. I like being able to walk into the office and be greeted by my name, they make you feel like family! My hygienist is the best (and unfortunately I can’t remember her name and I apologize for this)!” -M.M.
- “I just had a positive experience getting my teeth cleaned yesterday. I need a little of work done and appreciate the estimate reflecting my portion so I know what to expect. I also like the option to laser small cavities rather than waiting till they are a problem and require Novacane…the laser beats the needle any day. They were wonderful about getting me in on such a short notice as well as getting me in quickly for other dental work coming up. Dr. Zaugg is professional and thorough.” -R.H.
- “I had some cavities filled and was able to be in and out within the hour. Dr. Zaugg and the Hygienist were ready to begin once I was in the chair. They talked about what they were doing the whole time; which helped to make me feel relaxed. I will continue to recommend Dr. Zaugg to all my friends and family.” -C.D.
- “I was dreading my appointment because I have a phobia about going to the dentist, but I felt so comfortable. Dr. Zaugg make me feel like I had made the right choice in dental care. He was so knowledgeable, patient and understanding. I know that from now on I will be able to trust that my needs will be met and my anxiety won’t get the best of me! I am so glad I followed my friend’s recommendation. I will tell others about my exceptional experience there. Thank you!” -M.H.
- “I’ve changed dentists because I was looking for a practice that had not become a “dental factory” business model. Dr. Zaugg was recommended to me by a friend and also by another dental professional. The receptionist is super friendly and knows the dental vernacular so that most questions can be answered during the introductory phone call. She was very helpful with the insurance questions. I have since had a cleaning and a tooth extraction over two different visits. The hygienist was through and friendly. Taking the x-rays used a faster process. Dr. Zaugg and his assistant were both very helpful in answering my questions before and during the tooth extraction. The tooth extraction was painless and Dr. Zaugg was gentle in the effort. He manipulated the tooth for maybe 15 minutes so that there was no “jerk” and no breakage of the roots. They call your phone with an appointment reminder the day before the appointment. They also send a text to your cell phone early on the morning of your appointment to remind you to come in.” -K.S.
- “Loved my first visit there! Everyone was so friendly! Kathy at the front desk greeted me and was so helpful! Traci did a wonderful job cleaning my teeth and was really fun to talk to! Dr. Zaugg was a really friendly guy! I would highly recommend him!” -N.H.
- “I know when I come to see Dr. Zaugg that I will be getting exceptional comprehensive care from the lady at the front desk to the hygienists to the doc.” -R.G.
- “Opps, I came in 2 hours early, lucky for me the gal that had that time was running late! Thanks to Cathy and Dr. Zaugg for taking a look at my achy tooth! See you at my cleaning!” -C.J.
- “I was there today for cleaning and check-up. What I thought was just a little chip turned out to be a filling coming out. They were able to fit me in for the repair because I am from out of town. The office and staff are always very friendly. I have had much complicated work done by Dr. Zaugg and was pleased with his care and concern.” -S.B.
- “Would highly recommend Dr. Zaugg’s office for your dental needs.” -Q.C.
- “I have always had excellent care from Dr. Zaugg and his staff over the many years he has been my dentist. Thanks to all of you.” -K.B.
- “Dr. Zaugg and crew saw me on a Sunday to check out a broken tooth! Who does that? Everyone in the office is friendly, professional and very helpful. They really care about you.” -T.D.
- “I had traveled six hours for an appointment with another dental specialist and when he recommended I also see Dr. Zaugg I figured I would have to come back at a later date. I was amazed when he worked me in forty minutes later. Then when Dr. Zaugg suggested I see yet another specialist for a procedure he doesn’t do he actually came into that specialist’s office during my appointment so everyone could be on board as to what needed to be done. I’ve never had such a pleasant dental experience. Dr. Zaugg is kind, friendly and truly cares about his patients. Will I come back? Darn right I will!” -P.B.
- “Office staff very friendly and arranged appointment at a good time for me. Dental assistant was terrific and of course Doctor Zaugg was terrific operating with skill, a sense of humor, and a real caring attitude toward his patients. I would recommend Doctor Zaugg and his clinic to anyone and everyone. Thank you for your great care of me.” -D.M.
- “Wonderful, right from the door. Kathy met me with a smile, Tracy was an awesome hygienist…and Dr. Zaugg was very knowledgeable! Thank you!” -L.M.
- “I saw Dr. Zaugg in July 2017 to have an infected tooth extracted. He and his dental assistant were very friendly, kind and explained any questions I had. I felt no pain as the tooth was being pulled. The front desk personnel were friendly and had a great sense of humor. The cost was reasonable as well. I’m going back to Advanced Dental Professionals to get a tooth implant to fill the space where my tooth was pulled.” -N.V.
- “The office staff, dental hygienist and dentist were very professional and friendly. I waited a very short time to be seen by the hygienist, and Dr. Zaugg came in right after she was through cleaning my teeth. I highly recommend this dental practice.” -J.R.
- “Dr. Zaugg kindly consulted with my elderly mother and treated her so well that I decided ot give this office a try for my dental needs. I received a thorough check and cleaning and excellent consultation for treatment of a jaw and bit problem. I am well pleased with the professionalism and caring that all of the office personnel exhibit. Thanks.” -C.H.
- “Tracy is a great dental hygienist. Very careful, gentle, patient and thorough. Dr. Zaugg is also very professional and concerned that he is doing just the right care for you. They both washed their hands before entering the exam room, which was nice to see. The office is friendly, welcoming and the exam rooms are clean and professional looking.” -C.M.
- “Everyone is so cheerful, the office is bright and clean, my hygienist does a very professional job and my teeth and gums are in the best condition they’ve been in years. I really appreciate Dr. Zaugg’s thorough exam of my mouth, throat and jaw areas. I feel if there ever were a problem he would be able to find it early.” -L.P.
- “As always, everyone was very friendly and exceptionally helpful. Dr. Zaugg does above and beyond to help you feel better and fix things that need fixing! I feel totally confident in Dr. Zaugg and his wonderful staff!” -M.H.
- “They make you feel so welcome, not rushed through. My hygienist did an excellent job, over the top. Listened to everything I asked of her. Dr. Zaugg, will always, always refer to you and your office.” -C.J.
- “I love Dr. Zaugg. I find that he really loves what he does and is excited about his work. He’s always researching new state of the art techniques and equipment to help be a better dentist and give better care. When he works on you he is present, he doesn’t rush or look at the clock. You feel as if you are his only patients. I also love the woman at the front desk. I think her name is Cathy. I don’t think Drs realize how important a friendly first contact can be. She is always happy and helpful.” -S.J.
- “100% professional and went the extra mile to see me on the same day I called. Dr. Zaugg took time to explain each part of the procedure. I was treated as a human being and not a commodity.” -C.R.
- “I had a great visit with Dr. Zaugg today. He explained my x-rays to me, so I had a full understanding of what my dental procedure was going to entail. The staff is so friendly and makes me feel very welcome.” -N.V.
- “Dr. Zaugg was awesome, he listened to everything I told him about my past experiences and he took that into consideration when deciding treatment. I appreciate how comfortable everyone make me feel.” -J.H.
- “My case is not easy and it was down to not even being able to have teeth but, Dr. Zaugg has come through and he is very understanding and a great listener!” -S.E.
- “Dr. Z recommended by a friend so I had no idea what to expect. However the staff was very friendly and helpful. The doctor exceeded my expectations-he sat down and talked to me about my problem areas, what kind of treatment he recommended and asked if I had any questions or concerns. It was a good experience and I left feeling much better than when I went in.” -L.P.
- “Very friendly and knowledgeable office.” -B.Z.
- “This was by far the best experience I have had at a dentist’s office. Not only did they get me in on time, but the work went very smoothly with zero pain involved. 10/10 would recommend.” -C.S.
- “They are supper friendly and make you feel at home! Along with this wonderful atmosphere they know what they are and take care of their customers. The patients always know what is going on and what to expect. I’ve been going here since I was young and would never want to go anywhere else for my dental work!” -S.G.
- “Our family has been patients of Dr. Zaugg since 2005. We have been cared for in the most pleasant way. I really can’t take enough time or space to describe how thoughtful, detailed, patient and thorough he is. Our children loved him, and now they are in other states and which they could have him, or another dentist as great as he is. What a kind and decent person he is. I highly recommend him to anyone for any dental need.” -M.B.
- “Excellent experience. Tracie is an excellent hygienist and I always walk away with my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. Dr. Zaugg is always a pleasure to work with!” -R.J.
- “Dr. Zaugg and his staff are amazing! I have a small fear of dentists and Dr. Zaugg always puts me at ease and does amazing work!” -D.H.
- “I can’t recommend this dentist enough! I first got an estimate from another dentist and it was 5 figures to fix my teeth. Dr. Zaugg got it down to 4 and I’m almost DONE! Cathy always knows who I am when I walk in the door even though I only come in once or twice a year. Super fantastic, incredibly kind and friendly!” -J.S.
- “Dr. Zaugg has been my dentist for years, the staff and facility have always been top notch.” -C.C.
- “Dr Zaugg placed an implant for me 14 years ago. He was professional, extremely knowledgeable, and listened to me with my concerns. The implant has done so well, I haven’t had a single issue with it since it was done. He is calm and easy to talk with and his staff is amazing as well. This is why I chose to start bring my kids to see him too. Our family is immensely satisfied with Dr. Zaugg” -K.M.
- “Everyone at this office is kind, caring, and personable. Dr. Zaugg does top-notch work. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.” -L.S.
- “I was very impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the entire staff. Dr. Zaugg was extremely gentle and did a great job with me!” -L.M.
- “Dr. Zaugg has been my dentist for the past 14 years and just placed my second implant. I have been very satisfied with the work he has done and completely trust his recommendations for my dental care.” -M.B.
- “Dr. Zaugg is one of the most knowledgeable and gentle dentist that my family has ever seen. He listens and communicates clearly, gives options of what treatment is best for us. We have three children, they are very comfortable going to Dr. Zaugg. Dr. Zaugg really cares about us.” -J.G.
- “Several years back I got an implant from Dr. Zaugg replacing a tooth that never come in when the baby tooth fell out, he used a surgical guide to place the implant so it was super fast, have not had any problems since. Recommend.” -D.T.
- “We took our five kids to a dentist who, after their check up, gave us a laundry list of things that “needed” to be done, from fillings to sealants and who knows what else. A bit skeptical, we took them to Dr. Zaugg, who found a whole lot less to work on. In short, Dr. Zaugg is honest and professional. He also replaced a crown on my teeth that had been poorly done by another dentist less than five years earlier. It’s now been 10+ years and the new crown is going strong. The man knows what he is doing and does it well.” -B.M.
- “Dr. Zaugg did my implants two years ago and I have not had any problems since. The implants were painless, very affordable, and the procedure was done in a surprisingly short time. Dr. Zaugg is very knowledgeable in implant procedures and very efficient. I highly recommend him.” -K.B.
- “Dr. Zaugg is the best at implants. No one can tell the implant from my original teeth.”- C.R.
- “This is a great office with amazing staff. Enjoy my visits here a lot.” -C.Z.
- “Professional quality service! They have given me a smile I am proud of and they are helping me maintain it.” -D.W.
- “High tech, latest equipment, very knowledgeable, they want to do the best job possible!” -N.Z.
- “It might seem strange, but I was looking for a dentist with an office staff that impressed me. I wanted them to be friendly and efficient. Dr. Zaugg’s staff exceeded my expectations at every turn and his professional manner and obvious skill sealed the deal; I have a new dentist.” -K.G.
- “I have been his client since he replaced my former dentist who moved away and enjoy visiting there for all prevention and dental care. The staff are great and the expertise is amazing.” -D.R.
- “Doctor Zaugg is a fantastic dentist. We were referred to him by a friend and I’m so glad. Our whole family goes to him and we all think he’s fantastic. He is very thorough and when he’s working on your teeth you can tell he’s present and not just rushing through. He is also always upgrading his technology and you can just tell he loves what he does. I am constantly referring him to friends. I just can’t say enough good things about him.” -V.H.
- “Dr. Zaugg has been my dentist for the past four years and we love him… he is practically pain free and that says a lot… I was a former dental assistant in Houston, Texas and I have worked with a number of dentist… Dr. Zaugg is one of the best at what he does.” -J