Due to a shortage of masks for healthcare professionals across the country, we have developed and designed a 3D printed mask. This has been a collaborative effort with several individuals and local entities. We are encouraging all hobbyist, dentists, schools, universities and anyone with 3D printers to start making these masks and delivering them to your local hospitals!
Masks require a filter which can be made cutting up a single mask into 6 pieces.
We appreciate all those who are working hard to help fight COVID-19.
– Dr. Dusty Richardson, Dr. Spencer Zaugg, Colton Zaugg
- Version 1.1 (2020-04-04) – Directions-to-Make-3D-Printed-Mask.pdf (1398 downloads)
- Version 1.2 (2020-03-27) – Mask-STL-Files-for-Printing-v1.2 (3885 downloads)
- Version 1.2 (2020-03-27) – Mask-Source-v1.2.zip (31445 downloads)
- Version 1.0 (2020-03-24) – Mask Two-Part Mold Files (thanks to Randon and Bob Stormer) (9712 downloads)
We encourage others to build and improve upon this design